Best ecommerce development company in Bangladesh
E-commerce is the electronic system which has some process, this process is used by the electronic device to increase your sales in the side of the business. Always E-commerce defines some advantage which very much related with the daily life. Today people are very much flexible with their life.
You don’t ever think how much people are wanting their daily life comfortable. For the reason Projanmo IT solution firm has taken E-commerce in the market, it’s reliable and trusty. Some people led their life standard way. E-commerce – electronic commerce or EC – is the buying and selling of services and products, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an electronic network, primarily the internet.
These business transactions occur either as B2B (business-to-business), B2C (business-to-consumer), consumer-to-consumer or consumer-to-business. E-commerce is often used to refer to the sale of physical products online, but it can also describe any kind of commercial transaction that is simplified through the internet.
On the contrary, e-business refers to all aspects of operating an online business, e-commerce refers specifically to the transaction of goods and services. We can express with the history of e-commerce begins with the first ever online sale: on August 11, 1994, a man sold a CD by the band Sting to his friend through his website Net Market in an American retail platform.
Types of Ecommerce Models
- There are four types of ecommerce models that can describe almost every transaction that takes place between consumer and business………..
Business to Business: A Business to Business refers to the module focus on providing products from one business to another ( e.g. Ecommerce business is related to the software companies, office furniture and supply companies, document hosting companies, and numerous other Ecommerce business models under this heading).
Business to Consumer: When a business sales good or services to an individual customer. B2C sales are the traditional retail model (e.g. online retailers include with the business to consumer, you buy a pair of shoes from an online retailer).
Consumer to Consumer: C2C is the consumer to consumer business, it refers to the good or services sales to another customer (You sell your old furniture on eBay to another consumer).
Consumer to Business: It’s described to a consumer sales their own products or services to a business or organization. (e.g. An influencer offers exposure to their audience on online in exchange for a fee, or a photographer licenses their photo for a business to use).
Ecommerce Business Models...
- Wholesaling and Warehousing
Product Models for Ecommerce...
- Single Product
- Single Category
- Multiple Category
Ecommerce Development Feature
Product Catalogue Management…
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Stock
- Add product image
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews
- Related items
- Customer can buy products online by credit cards or bkash or any kind of payment or Cash on delivery
- Shipping method : store collection or regular shipping
- Add to Wishlist and Compare Functions (email when available in Stock)
- Send to a Friend with Email and Share Buttons for different Social Media
- Unlimited attributes groups (sizes, colors, models)
- Unlimited products combinations (red, size XL)
- Multiple pictures per product
- Zoom and thick box on products pictures
- Choice of number of products per page
- Sort products by relevance, price
- Manufacturers, brands management
- Inventory Management with Backordered items, Minimum and Maximum quantities
- Search Results rewrites and redirects
- Customer Sort
Customer Management System…
- Customer’s registration, and personal accounts
- Login option with Facebook or Google + or separate registration
- Account verification by SMS
- Forgotten passwords recovery
- Purchase History
- Loyalty system (points)
- Customers having not ordered on a configured delay follow up
- Forms automatic filling with ReversoForm
- Emails alerts for clients about a product replenishment
- Order management, admin manage all orders.
- Orders monitoring by email
- Order Confirmation by SMS
- Delivery tracking and status shown to the customer
- Admin can manage discount/offer/Coupon Code
- Customers can view their orders in their panel
- Orders statuses customizable
- In case of products out of stock, customers can express their wish
- Returns management and Quality Check up (QC) status while in repair
- Addition of returned products into stock
- PDF invoices, slips, and delivery slips
- Refunds with automatic slip
- Followed Searches
- Visits and visitors
- Orders and sales
- Profit and loss statement
- Customer’s accounts, customer’s profiles
- Products statistics
- Searches in the shop
- Statistics per affiliate
- Pages not found management
- Keywords searched via search engines
- Complete integration with Google Analytics
- Secure Back-Office access (login and password)
- SSL compatibility (Depends on client requirements)
- Unique tokens in Back Office and Front Office
- PCI DSS compliant
- Resistance to attacks as XSS, CSRF, SQL injections, distant inclusions, path transversal
- E-mails headers injections blocked
- Passwords encryption in database
- Cookies encryption
- Block repeated attempts to recover passwords
- Multiple users management, and permissions (ACL)
- Maintenance mode
- IP authorization to reach the shop in maintenance mode
- Content management system
- Bulk lister – import .CSV file
- Sub domain management
- Database backup (partial or full)
- Automatic generation of robots.txt files
- SMTP e-mails sending (with or without SSL-TLS) or PHP mail()
- Products indexation for an optimized search
- There will be an option to add employee
SMS and Email Integration…
- Buyer get when order will be placed
- Admin get when payment will be completed
- As admin requirement
- Product Ledger
- Party Ledger
- Income Statement
- Trial Balance
- Sales Report
- SMS report
- Product Store
- Live Chat
- The website must be mobile friendly
- Pictures should load quickly
- User friendly
- ECommerce site should look good – and function properly – across platforms and mobile devices
- ECommerce site should feel credible and trustworthy.
- Site should be easy to navigate, so visitors can find what they’re looking for with minimal clicks.
- ECommerce site should have great original photos and helpful product descriptions.
- ECommerce site should feature customer reviews – and make it easy for customers to leave reviews.
- ECommerce site should provide excellent customer service.
- Checkout should be fast and easy.
- Language : HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax, PHP
- Framework : Laravel
- Database : My SQL